This return policy applies to all purchases made on USGlobeComputers.com and USGlobeCorp.com.
|CONDITIONS FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE |
All returned items must have a Return Authorization Number provided by U.S. Globe Service Corp. To receive an authorization number, please call 1-888-874-5623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No returns will be accepted after the warranty and/or exchange periods listed below.
Please note that all returns must be packaged in a cardboard shipping container/box. Please do not ship return items in the original product packaging.
In addition, please do NOT write your Return Authorization Number on the product packaging. Instead, please write your Return Authorization Number ONLY ON THE SHIPPING CONTAINER/BOX. Please note that returned items with writing, labels, or any damage or defacing to the original product packaging will not be accepted.
FOR DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or remanufactured or compatible toner cartridges - Exchange only. Must be within 30 days of receipt.
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or compatible drums, drum units and image units - Warranty is with the manufacturer only. U.S. Globe Service Corp. provides no warranty and returns are not accepted.
• Fuser Units, Transfer Units, Maintenance kits or any parts or machine components - Warranty is with the manufacturer only. U.S. Globe Service Corp. provides no warranty and returns are not accepted.
In the interest of customer satisfaction, U.S. Globe Service Corp. will often ship the replacement product to the customer before receiving the return item back from the customer.
After the customer has requested the replacement, U.S. Globe Service Corp. will provide a “call-tag” to have the return item picked up from the customer. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT RETURN THE DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEM TO U.S. GLOBE SERVICE CORP. WITHIN 30 DAYS, CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED OUR PUBLISHED WEBSITE PRICE FOR THE REPLACEMENT ITEM.
FOR ITEMS BEING RETURNED DUE TO CUSTOMER ORDERING ERRORS, OR OTHER CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
Unopened toner cartridges purchased from U.S. Globe Service Corp. will be accepted provided that the product is returned in saleable condition and is unopened. To qualify for a return, products must be in the same condition as when they were originally sold by US Globe Service Corp.
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or remanufactured or compatible toner cartridges - Customer is responsible for return shipping to US Globe Service Corp. Within 30 days of date of receipt customer can receive a store credit less a 25% restocking fee.
• OEM or compatible drums, drum units and image units - Due to the sensitive nature of drums, drum units and image units, US Globe Service Corp. does not allow returns of these items.
• Fuser units, Transfer Units, Maintenance Kits or any other parts or machine components - Because these items are not returnable to the manufacturer, returns or cancellations are not accepted.